- Accessibility that anyone can easily access
- Provides ease of use through stable transactions
- NFT A trading platform that can also be linked with NFT assets
We would like to open a new platform so that customers, not large institutions, can directly manage their assets. And through this, we build a stable asset trading and management service in the virtual asset market. That is HYPE's vision for a new customer service. Blockchain is an important tool shaping the future of virtual asset trading. In particular, transaction services using virtual assets are the biggest topic in the new virtual asset market. Until the day that all digital assets are traded safely and freely in the decentralized financial market, we will continue to upgrade and create services for our customers.
Our purpose is to bring reliable service through stable transactions to our customers. For that, HYPE has several purposes.
- Services are available with minimal control.
- We want to build a new UIUX for customer convenience.
- Entry/exit by customers should be immediately available without restrictions.
- Staking service is supported to maximize customer return, and transactions can be made during staking service.
- Exchanges between virtual assets are quick and easy.
- All policy decisions are made by Vote within the DEX.
The weekly trading volume of the decentralized exchange (DEX) UNISWAP has exceeded $10 billion. It is worth more than 11 trillion won in Korean Won. According to a tweet posted by UNISWAP Chief Executive Officer Hayden Adams on the 20th (local time), UNISWAP's weekly
trading volume continues to remain at a similar level, it has the potential to reach $500 billion in annual trading volume. Cryptocurrency data provider Coingecko estimates 24-hour trading volume at $1.9 billion.
UNISWAP is a decentralized exchange protocol built on the Ethereum network. By introducing the concept of a “liquidity pool” in which users create a pool of cryptocurrency pairs they want and obtain a transaction fee, it compensated for the chronic liquidity supply problem of decentralized exchanges. In particular, it gained popularity by Airdorp 400 units of its own governance token UNISWAP (UNI) in a wallet that has used the UNISWAP exchange at least once in September last year.
Due to the DeFi craze that started in the middle of last year, UNISWAP transaction volume is rapidly increasing. In February, the cumulative trading volume exceeded 100 billion dollars. UNI prices are also skyrocketing. As of 10:44 am on the 21st, the price of UNI is 32.15 dollars as of Coinmarketcap. It is up 701% compared to 7 months ago. Pancakeswap and MDEX, which are considered to be representative decentralized exchanges along with UNISWAP, also showed that their 24-hour trading volume exceeded 3 billion dollars.
- Initial Fair Distribution 45%
- Team/Founders 10%
- Advisors/Angel Investors 5%
- Partnership Reserve 5%
- Marketing Reserve 5%
- Centralized Exchange Liquidity 15%
- New Feature Reserve 15%